Monday, October 16, 2006

SABLE

I found some post-its at the CGOA convention which had SABLE written on them. SABLE stands for Stash Accumulated Beyond Life Expectancy. It is my goal and I think I'm on the road to achieving it. There are 8 shelving units in my basement for my yarn stash. Each has 5 shelves which are 36" wide. I began seriously organizing it a few weekends ago and was amazed at what was down there. Being the anal retentive person I am, I created a spreadsheet to keep track of it.

And since I know you want to know what I've got, I published it on Google Spreadsheets. There are tabs at the bottom for "Current" projects, items I have "Started & Stopped", projects for which I have all the "Materials Gathered", and the beginning of my "Stash". I put the link over in the sidebar to the right and I'll add it here for the sake of completeness.

My Own Little Yarn Store

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just thought i'd let you know that your scarf is finished, I just have to block it. It should be in the mail to you by the beginning of next week.