Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ripple is done... well almost



I have almost completed my Ripple Afghan as part of The No-End-In-Sight Ripple-along. The ends still need to be woven in. In my push to finish it over the weekend I overdid it. Now my hands are achy, my knuckles swollen, my tendonitis acting up, and the circulation not too good. I'll rest them for a few days and they'll recover.

Here are the stats...

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Brites in Lemonade, Limelight, Blue Mint, Berry Blue, Grape, Watermelon, Papaya, and Mango. Just a smidge more than 1 skein of each color.

Hook: Size H real cool wooden hook, Ebony or Rosewood

Size: 48" wide and 63" high

Pattern: Malibu Ripple from 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns

Color Sequence:
designed by my friend Dianna. All eight colors in sequence for a total of four repeats.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, that's a lot of rippling color! Great job! Now get yourself recovered...
Are you going to do Sockapalooza?

Becka said...

Congratulations on finishing! I love your colors!

Eye for Fiber; an art group said...

Hi Renee, I love your Blog and have added you to my "Favorite Blogs" list. It is so nice to see another knitter (crocheter?) who is not afraid of color - the afghan is wonderful! I enjoyed having you in my advanced sock class - it was a relief actually, as you were one of the few who really "got it". I hope to see a lot of socks on your Blog soon ;o)