Sunday, September 17, 2006

Goal Setting

A week ago I posted the following:

My goals for this week are to finish the Baby Surprise Jacket, the crocheted bear for the Mother Bear project, at least 10 more inches on my ISE3 scarf, and at least 2 more swatches for my CGOA coursework. If you plan it, it will happen... right?

Well it didn't happen. Almost, but not quite. I did not get my CGOA swatches done. Not good. But I did get everything else done. Very good. So now I'm behind schedule on my CGOA stuff and Sock Wars starts on Friday. I forgot to swatch using the yarn I selected so I'm doing that now.

For this week, I set these goals. By Friday, add 10 more inches to my ISE3 scarf and do 4 CGOA swatches. On Friday, Sock Wars begins and that is my focus until (1) I complete my pair of socks and send them off or (2) I receive a pair of socks in the mail and the fun is over. Since it starts Friday, the odds are the earliest I will be assasinated is Monday. Every day when I come home from work I won't want to check the mailbox. It can only mean the end of the game. Wish me luck.

P.S. I got gauge with my Sock Wars yarn. I went up a needle size to do it, but I did it. Yeah! ! ! !

No comments: