Sunday, September 10, 2006

I had a productive weekend

This weekend I managed to get some more household chores done which were on the list. Since it was a normal weekend and not a dedicated housework weekend I didn't force myself to work too much.

On Friday, I went to the LYS to get a 2nd opinion on my ISE3 scarf. It seemed a bit tight with the size 8 needles and I wondered if I should go up a needle size. Well, each of the two employees in the store had a different opinion. One said it was fine, the other thought I should go up a needle size. Both said, if I thought it was too tight I should change it. So I did and now I have 9 inches done. Yeah!!

While watching a movie Saturday night, I started a crocheted bear for the Mother Bear project. The bear is knit or crocheted in one long piece from the toes up to the top of the head and down the other side. During that one movie I got it all crocheted except for the scarf. The bear is a beigy color with dark green pants and a light green sweater. This project was featured on an episode of Knitty Gritty on the DIY Network.



I also pinned the seams of my Baby Surprise Jacket together so I can seam it up. Here's a picture of it before I pinned it.



My goals for this week are to finish the Baby Surprise Jacket, the crocheted bear for the Mother Bear project, at least 10 more inches on my ISE3 scarf, and at least 2 more swatches for my CGOA coursework. If you plan it, it will happen... right?

No comments: