Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ISE3 has begun

I woke up this morning and was excited to find my secret pal information for ISE3 in my inbox. In anticipation of the event I had started a scarf. It's a nice one but the color isn't going to look right on my secret pal. So, yippee, I get to go to the yarn store today and pick out new yarn. I love shopping for yarn at the LYS. Today, I'm going to go to ...have you any wool? It's close to my house and they have great staff working there.

Now what can I tell you about my secret pal without giving too much away. She may be reading my blog, ya know. She's a she rather than a he. She lives in a cold climate so I'll make a scarf to keep her warm. And she's got a really nice blog. I can't post the address or everyone would know who I have. Once I pick out the pattern and the yarn, I'll post a pic.

P.S. In the afternoon I received an email from the person who gets to knit a scarf for me. This is so exciting. And she's got the greatest email address "Secret Knitter". I think she may do a lot of swapping. What do you think?

No comments: