Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pierre for the Mother Bear Project


I finished my first bear for the Mother Bear Project. He's crocheted using Bernat Satin Yarn and a size G hook. Click here to see how he looked before he was stuffed. My friend Pam, named him Pierre. Pierre is about 15 inches tall and is happy to be going to live overseas with a little boy or girl who will love him. But Pierre would like a friend to travel with. He's never been on a plane and wants someone he knows along for the ride. Not that he's scared or anything. Pierre thinks it will be more fun to travel with a buddy. So I need to make another bear, maybe a girl this time.

P.S. I mailed my box of 50 caps for Caps to the Capital today. And the Baby Surprise Jacket will be completed this weekend. I promise.

No comments: